- Shareholder Tools
Eco Oro Minerals Corp has provided notice to all common shareholders of an upcoming Annual and Special Meeting to be held on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 10:00 am EST in Toronto, ON Canada. Shareholders are being asked to vote on the following resolutions by October 5, 2017 at 10 am EST:
1. To set the number of directors at five (5);
2. To elect Directors;
3. To appoint Auditors;
4. To approve the unallocated options to purchase common shares of Eco Oro;
5. To approve a plan of arrangement which, among other things, will permit entitled shareholders with the opportunity to acquire an interest in the Claim Proceeds arising from the Company’s arbitration with the Republic of Colombia.
6. To approve amendments to the investment agreement between Eco Oro and Trexs Investments, LLC and the security sharing agreement among the current CVR holders
7. To approve the amendment of the management incentive plan
The board of directors is recommending that shareholders vote FOR the seven (7) resolutions.
In connection with the proposed plan of arrangement, entitled shareholders (being shareholders as of August 11, 2017 other than current holders of CVRs) have been given a right to acquire an indirect interest in the economic benefit of the Claim Proceeds (being the any cash proceeds from the Company’s arbitration with the Republic of Colombia). Each right gives an entitled shareholder the opportunity, pursuant to the Basic Subscription Right, to acquire, pro rata to all other entitled shareholders based on the number of shares held, an interest in the Custody CVRs representing, in the aggregate, up to 14.1% of the Claim Proceeds. In addition, the rights give entitled shareholder the opportunity, pursuant to the Additional Subscription Privilege, to acquire, pro rata to all other persons participating in the Additional Subscription Privilege, the balance of the 14.1% interest in the Custody CVR not allocated under the Basic Subscription Right.
For more information, please refer to the Management Information Circular and the Subscription Forms.
More information on filling out the Letter of Transmittal can be found here.