Nyrstar Canada Ltd. and Farallon Mining and

Calculations

Your Entitlement

    Nyrstar Canada Ltd. and Farallon Mining and

    Effective: January 5, 2011 - Sunset:

    On January 5, 2011, Nyrstar Canada took up 93.75% of the issued and outstanding shares of Farallon Mining and effective March 15, 2011, Nyrstar Canada took up and paid for the remaining 6.25% of the issued and outstanding shares of the Company pursuant to a compulsory acquisition. Under the terms of the Offer, shareholders of Farallon are entitled to receive CAD $0.80 in cash for each common share tendered pursuant to the Offer.

    More information on filling out the Letter of Transmittal can be found here. Should you have any questions, please contact Kingsdale Advisors at the toll-free number 1 (888) 518-6796.


    Document Assistant

    To determine what documentation will be required to exchange the old shares for the new entitlement, use the Document Assistant below. You may also contact Kingsdale Advisors at North American Toll Free: 1-888-518-6796 or (416) 867-2272 or by email (contactus@kingsdaleadvisors.com) with any questions.

    Country of Primary Residence
    How do you hold your shares
    How will your new shares be held
    • Predecessors To Nyrstar Canada Ltd.
    • Predecessors To Farallon Mining